When starting up a business, keeping your office home based can be a great idea at first. It can really help to save money. This is true for contractors, freelancers, self-employed individuals, sole proprietors and virtual assistants. Here are a few things to consider:
- Cost – working from home can allow you to save a great deal of money. It can also help you to be more environmentally friendly. This will free up more cash for other things.
- Family – some people decide to work from home so that they will be able to spend more time with their family, while still being able to make money.
- Commuting – this can help you to save a whole lot of money on gas, and also helps to promote an Eco-friendly workplace.
- Freedom – you can suit your own need and have flexible hours. You can also dress in any way that you like.
- Healthy – you don’t have to worry about being in an office where one person gets sick and passes it around the entire office.
- Small Business Infrastructure – you can build your small business team online using new and innovative technologies, but still have the security of working from your own home.
- Meetings – you can still plan your business meetings in local coffee shops and other local business centers, or you can plan online meetings.
- Environmentally Friendly – working from home will allow you to save on energy costs.
More and more people are deciding to work from home. It helps to cut back on travel and it also helps to promote a better work/life balance.