Small business owners are using social media to market their business now more than ever. Facebook is one of the most well known social media platforms out there. If you use Facebook to market your small business, you will definitely want to make sure that you are doing it effectively.
Here are some tips to ensure that you are making the most of your social media experience.
- When using Facebook to market your small business, it is important to include information on your page that will strike the interest of your local fans. You will want to make sure that you have an understanding of who your audience is and what they are looking for.
- Facebook provides some very useful statistics for business owners to use. You should consider using these statistics to your advantage. Facebook Insights is a great tool that will let you see how many people actually read your posts, like your posts, or hide your posts.
- There are even some third-party apps that are available on Facebook that are absolutely free. These can be used to make Facebook more functional for you. You can actually automate your Facebook posts for free. This can really help you a lot, especially if you spend a lot of time out of the office.
- Use Facebook plugins to help connect your Facebook page with your other social media accounts. You can use information that you post on your blogs or your Twitter account to provide content to your Facebook account.
- Make sure that your business Facebook page has a custom URL. This will make it much easier for people to find, and it also makes it easier for them to share. You will usually find that you have to have a number of established fans before Facebook will allow you to do this.