Law Firm SEO
Attorneys work long hours—often well into the night and are back in the office early in the morning. You’re working hard for your clients, so shouldn’t your website be hard at work helping get more clients?
We specializes in law firm SEO. Your website should be a 24/7 sales rep working to get you clients. No matter if you specialize in traffic law, criminal law, family law, or a combination of other areas of interest, SEO for lawyers can help you reach your firm’s growth goals this year.
Send us a message to learn more about our search engine optimization services for attorneys, or see how your SEO stacks up against competing firms using the form below!
Data-Driven Law Firm SEO
I specialize in working with small law firms, so if you’re looking to add more attorneys to your team and expand your office, I can help.
I take a very data-driven approach to my search engine optimization for attorneys. I conduct in-depth keyword research to learn exactly what your clients are searching in your jurisdictions. Law firm SEO is a competitive space on the web and my data-driven SEO for lawyers ensures I help your firm rank on the first page of Google for your most important services.
My attorney SEO services include:
- Publishing hyper-local, SEO-friendly website content (service pages, local SEO pages, informational blog posts, etc.) written by a professional writer in your industry
- Monthly website reports detailing your site’s performance and the work we completed
- Month-to-month contracts
- Building NAP citations (name, address, and phone number) to help you rank well in national directories and niche directories in your jurisdictions
- Fixing incorrect NAP citations
- Optimizing your Google My Business Listing
- Helping you get more reviews on the web
- And much more
View my client testimonials and see what others are saying about our SEO services!
Lawyer SEO – Is It Worth It?
- Can I easily find my law firm without scrolling down the page?
- Am I listed in Google’s local pack?
- Can I find my firm on the first page of Google at all?
- If you answered no to any of the questions above, then you’re missing out on hundreds of potential leads—leads that are going to competing law firms because they rank on Google’s first page.
Lawyer SEO Is Competitive, So Start Now
Search engine optimization is competitive in any industry, and getting your law firm on the first page of Google can prove difficult without investing in high quality lawyer SEO. Take a look at the screenshot below showing the online competitiveness of page one rankings for traffic lawyers in Durham, NC:
Out of 21 total page one results, only four are true organic rankings (shown by yellow markers).
The green boxes show pay per click ads, so if you’re not investing in paid search your law firm won’t display in those areas. The blue boxes represent online directories—places for prospective clients to view a variety of law firms in their area.
The time to invest in law firm SEO is now, so your firm can start dominating the web and first page rankings in your jurisdictions.
Grow Your Business with Law Firm SEO
I have years of experience helping law firms like you transform their firms. How do I do it? By growing your online presence—increasing rankings, website traffic, leads—and ultimately your clientele.
Lawyer SEO is not a DIY project. Would you recommend a client represent themselves in a court of law without a lawyer?
Didn’t think so! As a lawyer, you shouldn’t leave the success of your SEO campaign up to you or another attorney in your firm, so leave it up to me!
Our professional SEO experts stay current with online marketing industry news and trends, ensuring that I am always adjusting our strategies in an ever-changing industry.